Looking to improve your PPM and responsive repair times? Want a better planned life cycle and reduced risk of unexpected costs? Unsure of the assets you have within your properties?
In a world where building service compliance is ever increasing, having an accurate and up-to-date asset register isn’t a nice to have, it’s a MUST have for anyone involved in the maintenance, repair and investment of your estate.
What does an accurate MEP asset register provide?
An accurate MEP register allows you to fully understand the assets you have within your estate, including their age, condition, PPM requirements, replacement cost and more. This information allows you to ensure that you are undertaking the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual checks and maintenance so that each asset provides a consistent service and reduces the risk/cost of unexpected failure and making the best use of your staff time.
Knowing the asset’s age and life cycle along with the replacement cost* allows you to plan and budget for the coming years so that plans can be ready well in advance of an asset coming to the end of its life and budgets allocated.
Why use Sircle to undertake your M&E asset survey?
- It takes experience to be able to survey MEP assets. Our survey teams include time-served engineers that have spent years on-site maintaining assets, so their knowledge is second to none.
- We are vastly experienced and have successfully completed surveys in healthcare premises, shopping centres, complex research establishments and more.
- Our teams aim to provide you with more than just a register. Where faults are identified they will clearly detail them and provide additional details to support you with the remedial works.
- We will work with you to either upload to your CAFM system, or provide an output that will allow you to upload.
- If you are a subscriber to SFG20, we assign codes and numbers to the assets, meaning the the work of keeping up to date with procedures, frequencies and times would be done, leaving just the scheduling.
If you have an M&E project in the pipeline, contact us today and let us make it easy for you.
Great overall service experience, Keith and Clement displayed high levels of professionalism at all times and the project has been delivered on time, in line with expectations.
Watford Borough Council
Scanning for a large NHS Trust
Transport for London
Fire services: education
Are you protecting your investment in Micad?
Fire compartmentation surveys
Glazing & widow restrictor audit
Are you protecting your investment in Planet FM?
Royal Free Hospital
Medical gases surveys
3D laser scanning
University College London (UCL)
Survey & CAD services