Successful implementation of new standards begins with accurate estate information
The outbreak of Covid-19 and the need to stem the risk of infection has highlighted the importance of deeper, more thorough cleaning of workplace facilities.
- Acute and mental health trusts: fully implemented by May 2022
- All other healthcare environments: fully implemented by November 2022
How Sircle can help
- Floor covering
- Bin type and location
- Sink, bath and shower location
- Clinical / general waste disposal bin locations
- Clinical / Non-clinical areas
- Bed / furniture details & location
- Room function
- And more!
The above information will not only aid you to plan more efficiently and achieve a higher level of cleanliness, it will also ensure you have the correct level of cleaning staff, benchmarking and even cost reduction. This information can be supplied as part of your drawings or in a manner to allow for upload to your CAFM or Cleaning Audit Software of choice.
Plan more efficiently and achieve a higher level of cleanliness
Correct GIA allows you to accurately calculate cleaning times. Adding floor coverings, waste bins and other cleaning related information to your drawings and / or CAFM allows for better planning.
Contact us today to find out more.