Sircle is a well-established company providing CAD, surveying and digitising services mainly to public sector clients located nationwide. We are currently looking to recruit experienced M&E surveyors working from our Bournemouth and Manchester offices.
- Surveys of M&E services, identifying the type of service and distribution routes of heating, cooling, medical gases, power, IT etc.
- Asset surveys collecting type, model, serial number, location, age, condition etc. adding details to CAD drawings or Revit Models.
- Measured surveys, creating CAD or Revit Models as required.
- Where appropriate the surveys will be carried out using Point Cloud Laser scanners for which training will be provided.
Required & skills expertise:
- You will be an established M&E professional with extensive experience of building services both new and in established buildings.
- This role will suit a building services surveyor or engineer with extensive experience of the full range of services encountered in institutions and organisations such as healthcare, education and government.
- Experience of a wide range of property types covering a wide spectrum of ages and different building services. Identifying the type of service and distribution routes of heating, cooling, medical gases, power, IT etc.
- Have successfully delivered surveying projects on time and on budget.
- Competent in AutoCAD. Competence in Revit beneficial.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of CAFM systems.
- In addition to a high degree of technical expertise you will also require good interpersonal skills to interact with the client and determine their requirements.
- Able to manage and direct others in order to deliver your project.
Overnight stays within the location of projects will be required. This will be as and when required but should not be more than 10 nights per month, although this will be kept to a minimum where possible.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced building services professional to manage surveying projects and take on a leading management role.
Salary: Negotiable plus company car
Send your CV to [email protected]
Sircle embraces diversity in the workplace.
“Our philosophy has always been to invest in good people. It's our people that make Sircle, and it's because of them that our company has grown.”Managing Director, Sircle