Junior Sales Estimator
Following sustained growth over the last 31 years, Sircle are now seeking an ambitious Junior Sales Estimator to join our sales and estimating team within our Head Office (Bournemouth).
Summary of Role:
The overall purpose of the role is to assist the Estimating Manager with the preparation of detailed estimates for client’s projects including cost estimates, work time estimates and written proposals, identifying true net cost and to enable the Company to fulfil its business objectives.
Why work at Sircle?
At Sircle, we care about what we do, we care about providing the best to our clients and providing the best environment for our staff. Every day is fast-paced, and we work together closely to ensure our success. We value our team and their individual contributions to our overall success, recognising and rewarding outstanding work.
Some benefits of working with Sircle include:
- Private Healthcare (after completing the probationary period)
- Career Progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellness Programmes
- Optional Home Working after 12 months
- Inhouse Training
- Assist in the production of quotations / tender returns for a wide variety of project types and sizes, creating estimate calculations and proposal letters and supporting documentation/submissions to a high standard with strong attention to detail
- Review requirements and submit any queries via the sales team
- Work closely with the technical teams and sales team to fully understand the requirement and deliverables in order to prepare estimates or tenders
- Ensure quotations and tenders are returned accurately and within a specified deadline
- Ensure cost-effective approaches are taken with regard to the project approach
- Keep detailed records of all estimation documentation, including supplied information, site assessments and contract terms
- Find suitable sub-contractors/ suppliers when required and obtain quotes
- Set up project folders ensuring all required information regarding the estimate and the project including details supplied by the client and sales team are correctly added to the folder.
- Maintain online tender portals
- Keep our Constructionline portal and other online tendering sites up to date including maintaining insurance, qualifications, references, etc as and when required
- Identify new tendering and framework portals and submitting our applications
- Support in keeping the Project Database (Total Synergy) up to date with regard to contact and project details.
Full training will be provided to develop into this role. However, the ideal candidate will be:
- Strong attention to detail
- Organised and self-motivated
- Commercially minded
- Flexible to change in priorities and able to work under pressure
- Excellent maths and IT skills particularly MS Excel and Word
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit team or on own.
- Initiative to ask questions to gain the required understating of the work we deliver to enable full, detailed and accurate proposals
- The pace of work will often be high with a significant focus on accuracy
- Sircle embraces diversity in the workplace.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
“Our philosophy has always been to invest in good people. It's our people that make Sircle, and it's because of them that our company has grown.”Managing Director, Sircle