Measured Building Surveyor
Sircle is a leading surveyor of the Built Environment providing a diverse and wide range of services to our customers including, land and measured building surveys, 2D and 3D modelling, M&E surveys including Asset condition, and Building services coordination.
We have a large portfolio of UK clients from Healthcare, Education, commercial and construction sectors and have recently undertaken projects across Europe. Our reputation across our client and partners is exceptional and has been for 28 years.
With offices across the UK and a USP of proving our own in house teams to deliver all of our services, we offer a friendly and professional working environment where we try to provide a base on which to grow your career.
Due to our continued success and ever-expanding business we have an exciting opportunity for a candidate at an Intermediate or Senior level to join our surveying department as a Land, Building & Services Surveyor to head up a new team based out of our Kent office.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work alone or head up a team, being able to work to a high degree of detail and accuracy as well as being able to train the next generation of surveyors with strong communication skills and guidance.
Key Responsibilities / Experience:
Proven ability to use current surveying techniques and equipment such as: GPS, Disto, Total Stations 3D Laser Scanners (Point Cloud)
Proven ability to conduct the following type of surveys such as:-
- 3D laser scanning
- Measured building & topographical surveys
- Processing site data using N4CE, MBS, FARO Scene.
- Creation of 2D drawings including general arrangement plans, elevations, sections, reflective ceilings, site plans etc.
- Creation of 3D architecture and MEP Models using Revit from point cloud data.
We are not expecting you to be able to deliver all of the services above and training will be provided to upskill the right person.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced at managing projects
- Be Professionally qualified to Degree, HNC/D or RICS standard
- Have a CSCS card (preferable but not essential)
- Have an enhanced DBS
- Have a Full driving licence
- Have experience using Faro and Leica survey equipment
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in Land and Building Surveys
- Have experience of project collaboration using BIM360 (beneficial but not essential)
- Be keen to embrace the BIM Level 2 Collaborative environment
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Full time, permanent position
- Overnight allowance
- Company Car
- Company Mobile
- Flexible hours of work available
- Overtime opportunities
- Progression opportunities
- Continuous training and development
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year